Exercise #1
My first step was to have atleast half of the rough draft done for my AAST 245 Research Paper. I'm not really on top of that right now but I still have time to finish it and right after I finish this blog, I'm going back to the research.
Exercise #2
I held my Weekly Business meeting with my friend today. We planned out a schedule for next week. She has an exam and a presentation coming up so she made sure she put in enough time in her schedule for that. Also, we decided to go work out for an hour on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Since I had to do the Sunday meeting by myself, I didn't really mind not being specific on my business meeting with my friend. Well to be honest, I don't really understand the difference between having a business meeting with a buddy and a sunday meeting by myself. Because from what I understand, you plan out your weekly schedule according to what you are going to get done each day at both meetings..?
Exercise #3
At the Sunday meeting by myself, I wrote down all the things that needs to get done this week and this weekend and then broke it down to each day. For Monday, I wrote down:
Work out, Economics HW, AAST 245 Paper, Watch Gossip Girl and One tree hill, Prink KN 260 and Nutrition slides, Shower, dinner. (Order doesn't matter as long as everything gets done)
For Tuesday: AAST 245 Paper, work out, call 'accelerated', Read Biomechanics, laundry, Law and Order SVU, shower, dinner. For Wednesday: Finish AAST 245 Paper, CSI:NY, set up the diet analysis slide, review Nutrition slides. For Thursday: start diet analysis, work out, shower, read biomechanis and AAST 245 article, go out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment