1. After talking to my mom, I realized that I was kind of a brat during infant/toddler years. I didn't like to go with anyone but my mom and I cried for every little thing. The only people that I got along with was my immediate family and I wasn't very social. Also, my mom was scared to put me down on the bed for even one second because I always crawled and fell off the bed. Also, I seemed like a risk-taker. I wasn't hesitant to try anything even if it looked dangerous and I kept doing the same thing even if I got hurt before such as following my brother up the stairs when I'm not supposed too. I cried and got sick a lot till I started going to pre-school. I needed my mom for everything till I started pre-school and after that I didn't really care. To sum it up, according to my mom, I was a handful!
2. I liked playing with my dolls and few of my brother's cars when I was young. I always liked doing things by myself even at a young age. I didn't like it when other people touched my things or I always had a special way of doing things and didn't like it when anyone interrupted that. My parents always thought I was more independent than my older brother and they thought I was mature (at times) for my age. I liked playing tag and hide and seek with my brother.
3. Like many other Indian parents, they wish/thought I would end up as a doctor or an engineer! But they never enforced it on me, so whatever I do will make them happy.
4. According to my friends, I'm laid-back,honest(open and opiniated), loyal,understanding and caring.
5. One of the things that I liked to do was shopping and the reason why is so that I can show off my clothes and feel better when I go out. So last thursday, I went out with my friends and had a great time and took lot of pictures so I can look back at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment