1. I'm taking Leadership for change to learn how to work with others actively and also to take a better look at myself and learn things about me that I never looked into it.
2. After taking this course, I can learn more about myself like what are my high/low points and also to learn how to work with others even under hard conditions. I also want to learn how to express my views and not be scared..?
3. As a child, I was really fascinated by how my older cousins were able to do a lot more things than I was such as carrying more things or being able to do stuff by themselves instead of having someone around. I was a bit slow on understanding the fact that they were older and bigger than me. I enjoyed all of the senses as a child. If anything, I enjoyed touch and smell a bit more because I liked it when my mom hugged me when I was cold and she had (still do) this nice smell..i guess its a mother thing? I was the only girl around my neighborhood and although I liked playing with my brother and his friends, I loved playing with my dolls or house even if it was by myself. I never really daydreamed when I was a child, I guess I was too busy living up my childhood. I daydream more now hoping my life would just be perfect! I always shared my dreams with everyone so I didn't really have any secrest growing up. But if I get hurt then I keep it to myself till I explode, which is a bad way to deal with your problems. I'm not sure if the things that I did as child means anything right now. I still have some of the habits and I've outgrown some too.
4. I e-mailed my brother my blogsite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment