Monday, March 30, 2009

Get into Action!

Exercise #1

I wasn't in class last wednesday but my two steps to reach my goal was:
1. Call neighborhood pharmacies to see if they are hiring
2. Meet with counselor, sign up for summer school and plan out rest of the classes I need to take, when I should take it and when I should take my PCATs.

I did my second step first. I met with my academic counselor during spring break and planned out the schedule with her. I'm also planning on taking PCATs next fall semester after studying for it this summer. I signed up for summer school today.

However, I didn't have any luck with the first step. I called 1 Wal-Mart, 3 Walgreens and 1 CVS and none of them are hiring. I was pretty disappointed after that so I didn't really call any other places. I guess I shouldn't have given up but I was discouraged with all the NOs!!

Exercise #2

I already finished all of my interviews. However, I e-mailed one of the contacts that I got from one of the person I interviewed and she've been giving me information about Pharmacy schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment